Surprisingly light for a stability shoe, the Arahi returns, grounded in the same stabilizing J-Frame™ as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it’s been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability. Remarkably light and exceptionally comfortable, the Arahi 6 is a lively support shoe for a wide range of runners.
- Extended heel tab: Designed for an easy pull-on
- J-Frame™: Designed to combat overpronation without adding unneeded stiffness or weight
- Zonal rubber: For increased durability on the outsole
- Early stage Meta-Rocker: Designed for a smooth ride and forefoot support
- Recycled materials: Mesh lining made from recycled content