It's OK to run in cotton. With its signature Moth Eaten holes for ventilation, this is our go-to shirt for running, training, and everything in between
Moth Eaten holes are body mapped on to over-washed combed cotton for strategic ventilation with a special focus on the chest and mid-back. The holes shift over time to create a unique personal ventilation system. Breathable and versatile, these shirts only wear better as they age.
- Signature Moth Eaten holes.
- Hidden inner key pocket.
- Detachable exterior branding and care label.
- Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label. The top part will remain on the garment
Composition & Care
- Overwashed Organic & Recycled Cotton Blend / Origin Portugal
- 100% cotton
- Ethically produced in Portugal.